December 01, 2007

Let it be !


This beautiful song is one I always enjoy, but today I dedicate it to all my friends here! Don`t struggle for your life, dear friends, but let it be! I suppose you will understand what I mean.
" When I find myself in times of trouble, mother Mary comes to me,
speaking words of wisdom, let it be.
And in my hour of darkness she is standing right in front of me,
speaking words of wisdom, let it be.
Let it be, let it be, let it be, let it be.
Whisper words of wisdom, let it be.
And when the broken hearted people living in the world agree,
there will be an answer, let it be.
For though they may be parted there is still a chance that they will see,
there will be an answer. let it be.
Let it be, let it be, .....
And when the night is cloudy, there is still a light, that shines on me,
shine until tomorrow, let it be.
I wake up to the sound of music, mother Mary comes to me,
speaking words of wisdom, let it be.
Let it be, let it be, .....

" 13th September 2007 ~ They're an odd couple in every sense but a monkey and a pigeon have become inseparable at an animal sanctuary in China.
The 12-week-old macaque - who was abandoned by his mother - was close to death when it was rescued on Neilingding Island, in Goangdong Province.
After being taken to an animal hospital his health began to improve but he seemed spiritless - until he developed a friendship with a white pigeon.
The blossoming relationship helped to revive the macaque who has developed a new lease of life, say staff at the sanctuary.
Now the unlikely duo are never far from each other's side, but they aren't the only ones to strike up an unusual friendship.
Earlier this year a pig adopted a tiger cub and raised him along with her piglets because his mother couldn't feed him.
And in 2005 a baby dear named Mi-Lu befriended lurcher Geoffrey at the Knowsley Animal Park in Merseyside after she was rejected by her mother.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/worldnews.html?in_article_id=481601&in_page_id=1811 " I found this wonderful story and image at http://snoedel.punt.nl.
Isn`t it wonderful the world we are in ? We are in great times, give and receive love, the love is all we need, my friends!!

glitter-graphics.com
Hi, sister Edie! Of course I can hear you !! I am so glad you have saved the dogs!!

glitter-graphics.com
Hugs and kisses from White-Tulip-11,astrologer & photographer. No, I am not a child, but my heart is and I suppose that yours also is !! Other way how could we arrive in the 5th dimension??

glitter-graphics.com

No comments: