November 28, 2007

Manifesting the New Earth! (1)



Love is all we need to create our New Earth.

For all the people. For my friend Edie and for all the angelic forces who are around all of us in these great times we are all in.

Our New Earth will be built by all of us and the building has already began . Even people who know nothing about this amazing and wonderful process contribute because the little help we give each other in our everyday life is a strong and important tool. I was to the doctor waiting for her decision. Near me in the room there were waiting too other 20 people, men and women; all were tired and sick and their faces were marked by the gray and the pale nuances of the sickness. The air was sick in the room and the vibrations were so low. We were waiting about 3-4 hours now because the hospital` s stuff was so few and busy. The doctor assistant handed me my paper and all the people were looking curiously to me, but they didn`t expected me to tell them something and I was not in my best form, of course, at the moment. I had then a spontaneous feeling “we are all one in this trouble with all our physically weaknesses and sicknesses” and so I told them how the things have had been for me at the doctor answering to all their eyes who were asking without a word. And I have wished them to succeed and to recuperate their health, to be happy and to trust the angelic forces who are at work every moment for the humankind betterment. I have explained them that all the doctors have angels with them in their work. If our body is damaged, we should trust, may be not the doctors themselves, but the angelic squadron implied in their work. I am a deaf persons and I smile frequently knowing that my deafness it is not a pleasure for those around. I spoke to them and I smiled between my words and explanations, using my face and my hands. All people were looking now passionately at me. And at this moment we all have lived a powerful emotion: I felt the love flying in the air, the love could be seen and felt in the heart, in our bodies! I knew nobody before this gathering. And I felt in my heart we are all the same, we weren`t only women and men, but just humans together sharing a moment of unconditional love. My initiative, impulse, to share with them so simple things and words begun all this for I was the catalyst who make the love possible and manifested which, I should recognize, it didn`t happened so frequently neither in my life, nor in my astrologiq activity. On the way to my home the emotion remained in my heart and I wept because I know now about the human-angels from my own experience. They could be met everywhere, it doesn`t matter where we are and what time of the day, month or year is. But even short moments of sharing the unconditional love have a deep and strong power to build our new world. It was so interesting, powerful and wonderful! We were about hours there and it was enough to open my heart toward them that all this wonderful moment to be created! We all have created it. Because Love is all we need, my friends!

No comments: