September 24, 2007

Motivator.Confucius cote of the day:"Choose a job you love and you will never have to work a day in your life!"





In this stage of my life I feel, I know that I can do what all my life I couldn`t: became the expression of my inner joy and passion! I am hoping to find, create and express my true self. I no longer live after others laws and I have my own values. Wrinting and photographing are the appropriate means to express myself. A real passion bring someone an immense joy of life. It doesn`t matter in what consists the object or the goal. It could be anything. In my youth there weren`t days without painting in my own law. Colours and shapes gave me always so much joy. Life was simple, but so rich in beautiful, pure, emotions! Throught the life I kept my inner sight but, one step at a time, I lost this skill and, most important, I nearly forgot about the passion and the joy. Why is life so for some of us? Most of us didn`t know we make our own reality thinking and feeling the way we did. Yet now we know and I believe it is vital to recover! For today look at some of my daily motivators.

No comments: