September 24, 2007

First contact




Well come to my blog! I am here to share with you some of my preoccupations and passions, thoughts, ideas, every day life`s beautiful things. I love the artistiq sight and touch in all their forms. I love and try to protect the animals`life. I love the creativity and the sensibility, the equilibrium and the harmony and I greatly value the clarity and the sincerity. I love the Earth and The Univers, I know that the most powerful law is the Law of love. I want to contribute to build our New Earth wich already exists in the Quantuum Univers. After a life spent between books and studies, in a very interiorized state, I want to express my inner desire for more light, to expand my inner life. And I believe there is more people on this planet who is searching to meet like kindred minds. Emotions are so important, our emotions and beliefs build the life we have and the planet and the civilization we all have, so they are very worthy and it is essentialy to cultivate harmonious and balanced feelings. This is also one of my means to search like me kindred souls and minds. If possible forgive my grammar mistakes, I learned the english language more than 35 years ago! However I put my energy in the words and images and I know they can be understood.

No comments: