February 08, 2012

The winter of the rose

If I am to put a name to every year of my life, the time when the Sun returns to the same degree it had on our birthday, the year of a solar revolution in astrology, the time from one birthday to the next one, this last one is for me ”the winter of the rose”. I will be under the rose symbol all the time until February 3, 2013. We arrived at our new home, sweet home, and were welcomed by the previous owner with a red rose. We arrived there later in the evening. After our arriving many national roads were closed because of the snow storms. We were so fortunate to arrive at home right before the roads close! Time to take a rest, to re-evaluate the experience lived in the last year, to appreciate what we have and the “now” moment. Time to be grateful for all the love and the help we received on the way… Travelling home with my three old kitties on the ship of the Earth. Walking our road and living from the heart in the spiritual Cosmos. But pay attention: living from the heart is contagious! Being grateful for such a rich opportunity even we wept or suffered unexpected pains, losses and betrayals. A rose for all my friends here!

6 comments:

Edie said...

Thank You, Dear! I am so very happy that you are safe and warm!

Sephora said...

Dear Stefania,
I hope tou'll be fine now.
Here at my home we had bad and good changes.
Tha bad change is this: our lovely Nerone died in May. He had leukemia, at half April he gor sick and after a terrible month we decided not to make him suffer more.... We cried a lot. And I miss him so much...
The good news is this:
after few days of the passing of Nerone, the universe has sent us another cat. His name is Ermes and he was a little abandoned kitty. He is black and white and reminds me always your cats.
That's all. Have nice days!
hugs
Sephora

Anonymous said...

Today, I went to the beach with my children. I
found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year
old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She placed the shell to her ear and screamed.
There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear.

She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is completely off topic but I had to tell someone!


vhs conversion to dvd

Stephanie White Tulip Popescu said...


You are welcomed, thank you for the nice sharing!

Anonymous said...

Hi there, just wanted to say, I loved this article.
It was inspiring. Keep on posting!
office cleaning services nyc

Stephanie White Tulip Popescu said...

Thank you very much, dear Anonymous! I try to keep my chin high, but it`s still so hard! Great events are on the road for all of us on this planet, let`s hope they will be happy!