May 03, 2009

A note to my readers...



Thank you for being here all this time! Yes, I`m back! I had a hard time meanwhile. No, I wasn`t sick, I was so deeply sad that I couldn`t write a single word, also I didn`t make any new photographs and I couldn`t speak. Fortunately my cats understand me without needing a word, LOL! The money were and are so little, so inconsistent, that many times we are missing even “ the survival pack”, let alone the energizers for the camera, expensive enough in this country. Fortunately it was and is a good time to put new question, to choose new roads in my life, to change some beliefs, to heal some very old wounds. And, I`m sure, to meet new people, to begin new friendships, I “suspect” many new opportunities are somewhere around the corner, just at my hand now, arriving in my life.

I lost some friends, not by their death or my choice, but by their own choice. So be it, even it was so painfully hard to live and believe all that it happened. This meaning I was, again, misunderstood. But again, fortunately, we still have a roof above our heads, when so many others poor people have lost theirs everywhere on this planet. We have kind, good neighbors, many trees, fresh green now, lush vegetation around the bloc, many birds singing in their branches. A good time to begin build a new life, a good time for fresh and beautiful projects!

When I began this blog in the fall of 2007 I was urged by my heart to find a mean to speak about our New Earth. To keep the project alive with many other likeminded people. I`m not a channeler. I`m rather very intuitive, I always was this way, I`m a good medium and I have a good communication with my higher self. I also have a kind of bizarre knowledge accumulated in over 30 years of gnostic researches. I love all languages because that means communication. Spoken languages, emotion languages, light languages, sound languages, forms and shapes languages, we have so many possibilities! I equally love handcraft and work, mental work, emotional and fine art work.

In all this time I understood that the New Earth begins in our very heart and mind and it is created by us with the cosmic help of the planetary cycles. There are cycles in the cycles, little ones and greater ones, as in an onion, both in our solar system, the Milky Way galaxy and in all this Creation. No one can stop The New Earth because it is a cosmic work and timing. But in the process some people can be lost by their very own choice.

No comments: