May 09, 2008

Simplicity. For a friend.


I found this poem in the Flickr`s fabulous "garden". I don`t know who created it, but it could help all of us to wake up just now and to see all the beauties around. Should we leave the beauties, that are ones of our divine heritage, on the old Earth? I believe we should take them with us on the New Earth, what do you think? At least in our heart, who appreciates the simplicity, the pure divine harmony. It is all about love and about the supreme sophistication: the simplicity!

"Every sunrise is a present, a gift from God above,
Gift-wrapped with scarlet ribbons and tied with bows of love."

"Each day's a new beginning, a time to start anew,
While all the stars are sleeping, and the rose is fresh with dew."

"Every day's a new creation, too lovely to ignore,
And we may find a blessing, just outside our door."

"We cannot keep the past, like fireflies in a jar
Nor journey to the future by wishing on a star."

"Every sunrise is a blessing, a gift for just today.
Rejoice, my friend, embrace it before it fades away!"

Thank you unknown to me poet! You are unknown only to me, but the Univers, knowing you, smiles to all of us! What do you think? Does your heart appreciate the simplicity, the pure divine harmony? It is all about love, my friends, and about the supreme sophistication: the simplicity!

No comments: