January 06, 2008

Pink winter moon over the hills


I just started a new serie of paintings which I named " In love with the moon and the trees". Sad enough, the 30 days trial period of "Twisted Brushes Studio" is over in 15 days. Ken Carlino did an wonderful work with this painting soft, I pray God to sent me the money to buy it because without his program I would never start again to paint! People have so many beautiful skills but frequently they choose to deny them. I never did so, I was always very happy to see the things made by my hands. And fortunatelly I really know to do a lot of things with my hands, so my creations keep me in an harmonic unity with my inner being. However I know people who know to do or repair a lot of things, but they don`t apply thinking that others will do better the things or, worse, that it is not their job. This is not the new paradigma. If you know to do something and you don`t you lose many of your skills and talents. Why spend so much money for all the things we need and could be made by us? In fact it is a problem of choice: you can choose to have two or even three jobs or to have only one and do a lot of things by yourself. "Time was money" in the old paradigma, in the new paradigma "time is creativity", but I believe that many people are in fact afraid to be creative because they don`t trust themselves and don`t think they are worthy. Why ? Because they were educated and taught so and they believe this. Again it is about choices. Work and create with the hands is wonderful and a great motivation! Dare to try!

No comments: