October 08, 2007

Why photographs?


Confucius cote today:" Faced with what is right, to leave it undone shows a lack of courage."




Because the photographs help me to bring all the beauties in my heart.Of course, the beauty seen through my eyes! Because the photographs help me to express my inner sights and visions.Because the photographs are my tools to create the New Earth, about which many on this planet already know.Because my higher self loves me enough to bring me all the joy of a new and fresh world even it doesn`t yet exist for everyone to see it. As in many cases, the photographs truly show who we are,what we became. "Who I am" can be seen in my photographs. Who I will be is still a seed in my heart. One day the seed will grow up as a flower,as a vision or something I cannot now put a tag on it... For many the photographs are a mean to show their material force among other people, their skill and power, their science and uniqueness. I love the photographs because in a second they can show a life and a whole world! A painter needs more time to crystallize his image or vision, he needs a lot of material things and the skill to know where to put all of them, great painters have this skill in their DNA. Can the painter and the photgrapher have the same feelings? Of course, but they express it in different ways.It is about seeing with their inner eyes for both.In my youth I wanted to become a painter, an illustrations creator for chidren`s books... I felt it was so appropriate for my inner world to come this way to the light of the day! But it wasn`t possible then and it is now, after more then 40 years. But now I no longer want to create illustrations for the children`s book,even my heart remained a child-like one, now I want to create a new and fresh life and world,an harmonic and balanced world for all to enjoy! Because an image is worth many thousands words and I have the courage to do what is wright both for me and the world I live in!

No comments: