October 04, 2007




He is Mihai, my nephew from my brother. An wonderful young man and an "indigo-crystal spirit" who has not yet found his place in our world, but he will soon! It is not so easy to be and live as an indigo-crystal seed because they aren`t yet understood by people around. They are great and old spirits, light-warriors coming on the Earth on a continous basis in the last 50 years to help the planet to ascend in greater dimensions of light. Often they aren`t conscious about, but look in their shinny and beautiful eyes and you can see the angel! They need all our love and help to adapt on the eartly life because they came here from so far and so perfect worlds! They don`t know to protect themselves and live on the Earth and are so idealistic that can easily become a pray for others despite their clever mind and multiple wonderful skills. Later in my life, after moving in the area where he lives, and finding this location was not a random event of course, I found a way to communicate with Mihai because I myself am "an indigo person going crystal" avant la lettre and he was grew up and educated by my mother the first ten years of his life, so we have much in common.At this moment of his life he needs some help after a car accident which took place some days ago when he was with his girlfriend. They are well now, thanks God! With all my heart gratitude I please you to sent him the energy of the love he needs this moment, just look in his beautiful and pure eyes...Thank you very much,the love you sent to this angel will be payed in your life too, because there isn`t giving without receveing! Love for you all!!

No comments: