September 27, 2007

To explore the heart...

When someone is new at Flickr, the surprises, good and less good, don`t miss. But for the beginner photographer that I am, the surprises were good! More people from my contacts congratulated me, but one of them seems not to be too happy for Explorer results, and I wondered why... I love animals, all animals and of course I adore all my cats! When someone do something from his/her heart, the things are always at their best level. When we sincerelly and passionate love something or someone, we can see their entire inner beauty, because it is the spirit who speaks throught their eyes and faces. It is a magnetic emanation of the thing or of the living being. And photography always capture the spirit, the soul, the inner magnetism. If someone is searching the beauty of the truth, of all the life around, someone is seeking with his/her own heart. And the heart never, never lie! Both the photographer`heart and his/her subject`s enegy are linked in a new entity in the photograph! If someone put all his/her passion in what it is done, the resulted things are wonderful! Because they have life, they now have a soul! I feel photography is, at least for me, much more than a mean to reproduce a subject in given circumstances, it is a mean to find, even to create, someone`s or somethings`spirit and soul! In my, rather happy, childhood I used to draw, everyday I was drawing.At one moment in my life this wonderful occupation, and all my dreams to realize my heart, have stopped. The years went by and at this moment of my life, for which I fought in the last years, I chose to return to my childlike heart and to do all things that made me then so pure and happy! Because the call of the heart cannot be suppressed. I don`t know what are the criterions they use in Explorer, I chose not to be in a competition on Flickr, but to be in unity with myself and others like kindred minded and souled. But I can feel and understand the frustration of the woman, one of my contacts: there are absolute superbe images which are not and were not on Explorer... It is said that from the competition we can discover the best, but I don`t agree with this. In the future we will not have to compete for our beauty or/and truth because the future is diversity in unity and everyone will find a mean to express them subjectivelly.The best will result from all together and not from exclusions!

No comments: